Last Updated on
Different decision makers may wish to examine the data in ways more suited to their own needs and situations, comparing the data differently with emphasis on particular countries not covered here.
I’ve developed a spreadsheet tool that can be downloaded here, that will be updated with current data and allow personal analyses to be conducted.
Latest update: 2 February 2021
- The tool contains data based solely on WHO fatality data, typically published daily
- Dates correspond to the date of reporting, which is the day after the period it relates to
- Display options: Cases only, Cases & Fatalities, Fatalities only
- Data options: Actual, per million of population
- Plot options: Daily, 7day moving average, cumulative
- Countries: 45
- Dates: From 1 March, 2020
I have included most of the major countries with advanced infection rates or otherwise of interest. Please get in touch if you would like this list extended to cover others of particular interest.
This tool is made available as it, with all faults and errors, and with no claims or assurances as to its contents, accuracy or appropriateness for any use.
Peter is chairman of Flexiion and has a number of other business interests. (c) 2021, Peter Osborn