Last Updated on
We’ve been delivering urgent solutions for busy data management professionals in professional firms, data specialists, schools, and technology companies for over six years.
Protecting data and keeping it safe, making it available when, how and where it’s needed, getting in control of best practice, cost of ownership and capability in a changing world – it’s what we do.
How to Solve Data Management Challenges? Based on our own UK Private Cloud infrastructure in defined UK locations, we provide simple, cost-effective data management solutions, when you really need them, including:
UK Private Cloud – Secure, private data storage in defined UK locations
Controlled data access for your colleagues, team and partners
Enterprise file sync & share
Data and information archiving
Protection for live information, work in progress and collaboration
Data archiving and protection for IP and other valuable data assets.
We can help you with high-quality data management solutions, whether you are looking to solve a specific problem, or working to raise the standards in your business around how you manage your data.
Business continuity and resilience: Dependency on data and IT systems has ballooned, and business continuity, best practice and governance require vigilance:
- Business continuity processes haven’t kept pace with increasing dependency on IT systems.
- Valuable information can be at risk because protective processes are not independent and automatic.
IT costs: Previous ways of buying and owning IT equipment look expensive and inflexible:
- Capex is lumpy and the upgrades and extensions seem relentless and costly.
- New types of services are now available offering better prices and reduced workloads.
IT is a constraint: Existing systems are complex and don’t easily support new ideas and growth:
- Aging equipment is running out of steam, burdensome to manage, and expensive to replace.
- New ideas for the organisation don’t seem to be able to be delivered with what exists today.
On-line service needs robust hosting for delivery to customers:
- Services like AWS have price model better suited to burst services
- Need for personalise service and engaged partner rules out bigger, mechanised vendors
Benefits of Private Hosted IT Infrastructure from flexiion
A partner to deliver services: We work with our customers to devise the right solutions to fit their needs, and then build the infrastructure or service required. All costs are within our annual service fees, and we don’t charge support, consulting or project fees:
- The customer remains in control of the solution, avoiding the low level IT work required to build and manage the network estate, which releases IT staff for higher value contribution in the organisation.
- Avoids the costs and loss of control associated with outsourcing, allowing planning flexibility.
Secure, Private, Flexible: Best of breed solutions, in high grade data centres in known locations. Since our services are rented, cash can be managed and services changed, stopped, or added to as needs change:
- High availability infrastructure.
- Virtual and physical servers.
- Disaster recovery, data backup and archiving.
- File sharing and collaboration.
- Centralised services with remote management.